Baby in Berlin is a certified Host Entrepreneur as part of the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs programme. As such, we are searching for a partner New Entrepreneur to start as soon as possible for a period of 6 months. The program provides the successful candidate with financial funding for the duration of the partnership (see here for information on the amount of financial assistance for Germany).
The New Entrepreneur must:
The aim of the programme is to:
The ideal candidate would:
Baby in Berlin is a small but successful local company whose goal is to support international families on their journey to parenthood in Germany. The role of the candidate would be to help:
- increase the company's visibility
- develop new products and services
- organise social media campaigns
This would in turn help Baby in Berlin follow their long-term goals:
- make sure most families can benefit from our services
- offer local employment to women, LGTBQ, POC or other minorities
- redistribute part of the profits to local organisations fighting against climate change
Applications from women, LGTBQ, POC or other minorities are strongly encouraged. Apply by sending your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to hearing from you!